In Case of Fire Damage
- Contact Ace to board up windows, roof, and damaged areas to prevent further loss.
- Clean and protect chrome trim on faucets by washing with detergent and applying a coat of Vaseline.
- Blow off loose smoke particles from upholstery, draperies and carpeting.
- Open windows for ventilation (if weather permits).
- Empty refrigerators and freezers if electricity is off and prop doors open to allow circulation.
- Do not wipe or attempt to clean fire residue from walls, ceilings, or absorbent surfaces.
Fire Damage Restoration Services
Fires can involve a combination of damages including thermal damage, smoke damage, and damage caused by by fire departments and sprinkler systems. Ace offers the following fire and smoke restoration processing and procedures to aid in the restoration and repair to a pre-damage condition:
- Full Contents Cleaning and Restoration
- Partial or Complete Pack Out
- On-Site Storage Facility
- Full Reconstruction
- 24 Hour Emergency Board Up
- Fire and Smoke Odor Cleaning
It takes specialized training and a great deal of professional experience to effectively restore a structure and the contents which have survived a fire. Ace Restoration Services has the skills it takes. Call us 24/7 @ 360-584-9136